SUMMER LIBRARY SERVICES
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm / closed weekends
SUMMER BOOK SALE! Come browse for art books, popular and classic fiction (Henry James!), plus theology and more. All books $1. Coffee available at Circulation Desk.
Please send any inquiries or requests for library services to email@example.com. Librarians will be monitoring this email during regular library hours.
For printing and technology needs, please contact our IT department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have partnered with The Wall Street Journal to provide all students, faculty and staff with unparalleled access to WSJ’s full suite of digital products. You can use your school-sponsored WSJ membership to:
- Get unlimited access to WSJ.com, WSJ mobile apps, curated newsletters and podcasts
- Advance your career with curated articles on job preparation, finance tips, career insights and expert advice through WSJ’s student hub, students.wsj.com
- Have the opportunity to be published on WSJ.com through the newsroom’s Young Audiences call for submissions on WSJ Opinion’s Future View Series
- Faculty can seamlessly integrate content into courses with custom professor tools and resources, such as WSJ Context
- Explore an exclusive selection of events, offers and experiences with WSJ+
Stay in the know with updates on library exhibits, events, and more on our Instagram page!