Giving Contact Us
We match donors' passions with Westmont's transformational opportunities.
The philanthropy of Westmont alumni, parents, and friends has the capacity to transform Westmont College and enhance students' experiences. Our team would like to help you realize your goals through giving. With your support future generations of Warriors will be equipped to lead lives of significance and impact.
Reed Sheard: Vice President for College Advancement and Chief Information Officer
"Charity is a supreme virtue and the greatest channel through which the mercy of God is passed on to mankind. It is the virtue that unites men and inspires their noblest efforts."
Contact us; we’d love to connect with you.
Assistant Vice President for College Advancement
Associate Vice President for College Advancement
Assistant Vice President of Major Gifts
Regional Director of Development, Southern California
Senior Director of Gift Planning
Assistant Director of Gift Planning
Senior Director of Annual Giving
Assistant Director of Annual Giving
Senior Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations
Director of Donor Relations
Donor Relations Assistant
Neil Di Maggio
Director of Research
Sr. Data Processor
Mary Pat Whitney
Director of Public And College Advancement Events
Westmont is a member of the ECFA, an accreditation agency dedicated to helping Christian ministries earn the public’s trust through adherence to Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship.
Westmont respects the privacy of your information.
Westmont strongly believes in protecting the privacy of its donors and the confidentiality of information concerning them. Donor records, both hard copy and electronic, and other donor information are highly confidential and protected by departmental policy. Furthermore, the use of information for political, personal or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Appropriate action, including but not limited to actions that may lead to termination of employment, will be taken against persons, institutions, or agencies that violate these policies. Any individual, institution, or agency deemed to have violated these policies or deemed to have jeopardized the confidentiality or privacy of any individual or organization affiliated with the college by the inappropriate use of information provided in accordance with these policies will not be permitted access to information in the future.
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good.
It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
The text of this statement in its entirety was developed by the American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel (AAFRC), Association of Fundraising Professional (AFP) Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), and Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE).